kittyjack

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Picking up knitting steam, one stitch at a time

I'm slowly getting out of my slump!  I started my retro prep sleeve and once I get the Rowan Plaid book, I'll start something from that.  I still haven't picked up the cable hoodie since I'm not in the mood to deal with paying attention to detail.  Strictly stockinette for a bit.  At least the weather has cooled off a bit. 

I really want to make this too - maybe with some koigu or kersti - if I can budget for it next month - I have to remember to look and see if I can buy the pattern locally.  I really hate getting paid once a month! 

Added my secret pal 2 button today!  I can't wait for the matches to happen!  OK - time to go to the gym for a little while.  I can't believe I haven't seen any famous people yet - Bill and Hillary were a mere stop away on the T and I saw no sign of them!  Michael Moore is in this neighborhood right now but I'm sure I won't see him either. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home