kittyjack

Monday, July 19, 2004

Socks = 99.9% done!

I finally grafted the toe on the second sock! What a relief - all I have to do now is weave the ends in.  For some reason the only instructions that made sense to me were the ones in the Knitter's Book of Finishing Techniques - I just borrowed it from the library to see if I like it and so far, I think I do.  I may have to add it to my list of books to get someday.

This is a terrible photo but all I have is the camera on my Palm.  I don't see a real digital camera in the near future but I may be able to borrow the camera we have at work on occasion. 
 
The weekend was great except for my attempt to get in some swimming practice on Saturday.  It was the only time I could squeeze it in and when I arrived at the pool it was closed because a kid had thrown up in it (yuck).  I was so sad since I really need the practice. Oh well - maybe I can go a little early today.  My addis finally showed up and I can start the retro prep sleeves today - unfortunately it's getting hot and humid and I don't think I want to deal with the Rowanspun DK right now. 
 
One week until the convention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home