kittyjack

Friday, July 16, 2004

Yay! Friday!

Boo, no needles yet.  I guess I'm in a mini knitting slump - I really don't feel like I can knit anything else until I finish those darn socks and I keep hesitating because of the grafting.  I really don't know if I'll knit socks again - I like the final product and they were fun to knit but I really did have second sock syndrome.  Maybe I should knit some in a slightly bigger gauge - maybe knit on 4s instead of 2s.  Everytime I see Lorna's Laces I'm so tempted to buy more sock yarn but I won't do it.  Oh, it's so pretty though!
 
We have actual plans this weekend.  S. and I are having dinner with his best friend and maybe going to see Fahrenheit 9/11 and then Saturday we have dinner plans with my friend Laura and her husband.  I can't wait! 
 
I actually need to squeeze in some swimming practice this weekend too, I hope to knit some in between all these plans.  Bye bye slump!! (I hope)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home