kittyjack

Friday, August 06, 2004

Feelin' fine!

Wow, a beautiful day out AND I'm feeling better, can't beat that. I'm also taking Monday and Tuesday off from work to spend time at the beach. I can't wait!

I want to post some information about the Boston KnitOut this year. I went to the one we had here in 2002 and it was really fun. I had just started learning how to knit (I don't think I could purl yet) and was a bit overwhelmed but I thought all of the booths were great and it was nice to see so much excitement over knitting.

Boston KnitOut and Crochet 2004
September 12, 2004
Boston Common at the Gazebo
noon - 4pm
Rain or Shine!

There's a yahoo group about the knitout if anyone wants to volunteer or get more information: Boston KnitOut - Yahoo group.

In Secret Pal 2 news, I sent my package out yesterday and hope she really likes it. It was tough picking things out but I think I did an OK job.

OK, must go out and get some fresh air, I've been cooped up long enough. Enjoy the weekend, I'll be away from my computer until Tuesday night. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home