kittyjack

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Secret Pal 2 questions - finally answered!

I keep meaning to answer these and of course I keep forgetting. I've already answered some questions in an e-mail to my SP but I figured I post them here too.

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high-end/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I guess I am a yarn snob though I have used Lion Brand yarns from time to time. I don't really buy it anymore though.

2. Do you spin? Crochet? I know how to crochet but I never do it unless required for a knitting project - I may pick it up again but it hurts my hands for some reason.

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) I strongly dislike the smell of cigarette smoke - I wouldn't say I'm allergic though.

4. How long have you been knitting? 2 years

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes, an amazon wish list.

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) - I like light, citrusy scents.

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes! Love Jelly Belly's they're my favorite (except for the licorice and cinnamon ones, yuck)

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I like to repaint old, junky furniture.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if you want to make her a CD) I grew up in brooklyn so I love rap, hip hop and more urban music though I do listen to the "Alternative" radio station all day long and like it.

10. What's your favorite color? Pink, red, blue

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Have a BF and a cat.

Second set of questions

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I love most of the Rowan yarns and love Debbie bliss yarns also

2. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Rowan Plaid

3. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Sweaters for me and shawls

4. What are you knitting right now? Sweater (retro prep cardi from IK, Fall 2003?)

5. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Circular Addi Turbos

6. How did you learn to knit? Taught myself to make garter stitch squares from a web site then got stuck so I took a class at a local craft store.

7. How old is your oldest UFO? Maybe a hat that's a year old - I need to weave in the ends and add a pompom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home