kittyjack

Friday, August 27, 2004

Splurge day

So, I broke down and bought some yarn on ebay today. I kept debating it but I finally gave in and am now waiting for a ten pack of Rowan Plaid in Creeper and a ten pack of Noro Cash Iroha in light blue.

 


I'm so excited! The cash iroha is more turquoise than the photo shows (I think, I haven't actually received it yet). I don't have any plans for the Noro but the Plaid will definitely become something from the plaid book, what I don't know since I change my mind every time I look through it.

I keep thinking that I may use the Noro for the Lara-along. I guess I'll have to try to track down the Silk Alpaca book - just for research purposes mind you (ha!). I've never joined a knitalong and now's the time to start I think.

I'm hoping this weekend will be quiet - it's supposed to be really hot tomorrow but I plan on goofing off - maybe going for a "swim" - yes, I'm still in the learning stages of that.

Oh, I want to make Stefanie's boob holder soon. I love, love, love it!

I'm also about to start my shawl - I just need to get my needles off the retro prep. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home