kittyjack

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Still sick (and tired)

The doctor thinks I have some sort of viral infection because now I have cold symptoms (sore throat especially) but I don't have a fever and my stomach pain is gone - whatever, I just want to feel better. The worst part is how tired I am, I'm just exhausted and it stinks!

I have been knitting my retro prep sleeve - all this waiting in the doctor's office has given me plenty of time. I still haven't mailed out my secret pal gift - I feel like I need to add just one more thing to make it complete. I'll try to mail it tomorrow. I received my Rebecca magazine (#26) and am in love with this:



I think you may have to be tall and willowy to pull this off, not short and pudgy (like me). I still may add it to my future knits list. Must go, so tired...zzzzzz.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Jackie - - it's your Secret Pal! Sorry you're unwell, I'm putting some goodies in the mail for you that hopefully will lift your spirits. Feel better!

    SKP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 PM  

  • Awww, thanks! I'm home sick today and miserable. It was great seeing your comment! Thanks!

    By Blogger Jackie, at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home