kittyjack

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Jealous much?

Yup, I'm jealous. All of the knitbloggers that were able to go to Rhinebeck and snag some of the beautiful Brooks Farm Fiber - gorgeous yarn that makes me drool whenever I see it on someone else's website. Oh well, maybe next year - the fair looked so fun. I e-mailed the Brooks farm owners once and they told me they only sell at fiber festivals. Sigh.

My other rant is about the au bon pain pumpkin muffin. It's 580 calories. 580! And it's not even that big. I love pumpkin baked goods but that's just ridiculous. I'm not even close to a hardcore calorie watcher but damn!

I'm going to try to stay away from the baseball game tonight and watch Lost instead. I can't watch the game for long since I can't take the suspense.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home