kittyjack

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Random things

1. There's nothing more exciting than the Red Sox winning the World Series. Everyone in Boston is in a really good mood - I've never seen anything like it.

2. I broke down after seeing Kari's Lara (Oct. 13 entry). It's gorgeous. Must have it. Once I saw that Elann had some Jo Sharp Silk Road Aran - which seems to be the same guage as the DB Alpaca Silk, I snapped some up and am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

3. When do I find out who my secret pal is? I haven't revealed my self to mine yet but I'm dying to know who has been getting me such great gifts.

4. Nathania sent me a coupon for $5.00 off adagio teas. I ordered some on friday and can't wait for them to get here.

5. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm buying/making for everyone on my Chrismas list. This is a first and I may be done holiday shopping sometime in early November. It'll take me a while to finish the knitting but it's all small stuff, hats, scarves, etc.

6. Is the election over yet? After reading that article about Bush in the NY Times magazine a couple of weeks ago (sorry, can't find the link). I'm terrified that he'll win. Ugh, it's making me ill just thinking about it.

7. Wendy gave me a scare by announcing her blog retirement but the outcry from her loyal readers has caused her to reconsider.

8. I'm going out to play - it's 70 degrees today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home