kittyjack

Friday, December 03, 2004

Has it really been almost a month?

...since I last posted? Wow, time flies when you're knitting Christmas presents. I'm in the home stretch, I've knitted 7 Ann Norling fruit hats, 3 London beanies, 1 garter stitch scarf (out of Noro Kochoron, yum!) and one Manos hat (from the new Last minute knitted gifts book, I highly recommend it!). I think I have one or two more hats (pattern TBD) and then I'll be DONE!

So, my lastest yarn purchase is great - Brooks Farm yarn from their new website - I just received a skein of their Primero yarn in the San Marcos colorway. From the first moment I saw this yarn I was in love. Now that I can get it online instead of waiting to go to a Fiber festival I'm going to have to restrain myself big time. This is very dangerous folks! To have this wonderful yarn available, whenever I want it?! It boggles the mind.

I am almost done holiday shopping which is a relief, that plus having most of the holiday knitting done is really relieving a lot of stress. Hopefully I will finish up this weekend (shopping).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home