kittyjack

Monday, March 21, 2005

Spring has not sprung...yet

After a long winter, I've decided to emerge from my cave. I really dislike January and February weather, it causes great grumpiness in me. March hasn't been too terrible so far and I'm glad that each day gets a little warmer and brighter.

After a good run of knitting in December and January, things kind of petered out. I have quite a large finishing pile but am not motivated to do any of it since the sweaters (Hail from Rowan Plaid and Bless in Rowan Cork) are just screaming winter and I want to succumb to spring knitting. So, I wait. I look at the finishing pile then turn my nose up at it. I look through spring pattern books and catalogs with great interest. I feel the need to finish at least one winter item (I do have Eloise,from Noro Knits, to work on - and it doesn't feel too wintery) before I start a spring summer project, I really should just plan on that.

Hi Susan! I've been reading your blog and love all of your projects! How do you get so much done?

I hope to update this page on a regular basis now that I'm starting to get over the winter blahs.

2 Comments:

  • Hello Jackie... so good to hear from you!! You will understand why if you see my house!!! I'm so terrible with housecleaning but have time to knit!!! I'm glad that Spring is here as I'm sick of wearing winter clothes and warming up my car to work!

    By Blogger Susan, at 7:21 PM  

  • Hello... I hope you don't mind but I tagged you. You can see my post at http://susanknits.blogspot.com/2005/03/ive-been-tagged.html

    Have a GREAT SUPER Easter weekend!

    By Blogger Susan, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home