kittyjack

Friday, April 01, 2005

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Susan at http://www.susanknits.blogspot.com/ - Hi Susan!

1. How much space is left on your Tivo or Comcast box? Probably about 35 hours. I tend to delete things as soon as I watch them.

2.Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series and if so which one? Yes! All sex and the city, freaks and geeks, alias, x-files, sports night, simpsons (only up to season 5, I won't get any more). I want to get My so called life next.

3. What was the last TV show that you watched before reading this message? Show dog Moms and Dads

4. List 5 shows you won't miss. Lost, Alias, The OC, Amazing race, Gilmore girls

5. Name 3 people to whom you will pass this stick. No one, I think I'm one of the last folks to get this.


Knitting Update
I have just purchased some Debbie Bliss Cathay in Peony from Ebay. I plan on making the little bolero in the Summer Issue of Interweave Knits (preview here). Now I wait (im)patiently for the magazine to get here.

I still have my big finishing pile. It is mocking me from its basket, judging me and sneering at me. I also have started some sewing and that is also waiting to be sewn up. Since the skirt is for spring it definitely has a bnetter chance of getting done than the heavy sweaters. Maybe this rainy weekend will inspire me to finish something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home