kittyjack

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Oh my!

So I received my Knitpicks order yesterday and I have to say that the new yarns are amazing. I haven't purchased any before, just knit up some swatches from samples that were in the last catalog. Wow! The sock landscape is so soft and the color is great. I was going to knit up a scarf or shawl but it may have to become socks after all. My BF who has no interest in any of my yarn ever, picked it up and pretty much claimed it as his. I think I'll have to get some more soon. Plus the price? I can't wait for more yarn lines to come out, Knitpicks is being so smart with this. I like the other yarns I got - Merino style and Elegance but I haven't had a chance to swatch those yet. I was too busy fondling the sock landscape. Yum!

PS: Way to go WB, have the season finale of Gilmore Girls go over by 1 minute to 9:01 and have my Tivo cut off the end. You suck!

1 Comments:

  • Hi! I just saw your post on the MIT Stitch n Bitch blog. We meet at noon on Thursdays in the women's lounge in building 10. We'd love to have you join us! Email me at aswiminknits@NOSPAMyahoo.com and I can give you the password to get in -- it's a locked door but everyone is welcome, just needs the password!

    By Blogger Danielle, at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home